Re: [sl] Sacred Pursuits?

  • SaraAnneC@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Thanks, Mike for sharing that article.

      I remain humbled and in awe of the collective intellect at this list... I live in America's "lower Midwest" in an area that most people call the Bible Belt and which I call the "Bible Tourniquet" and I write a weekly column on experiencing the sacred in the natural landscape. It is certainly not as erudite as much of what you folks are reading/studying... but my readers wouldn't get it if it was ... and even at my vernacular level of writing, I occasionally get castigated for my "new age" leanings....(as if).

      Anyway, I am attaching a file here (I hope it comes through OK!) that is the text of the column I published just this past Saturday that touches on the same subject brushed up against in the article about the super collider -- that of the possibly/probably impossible quest for the ultimate source... hope I am able to at least entertain you in my 500 words...

      SaraAnne

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
        Hi, I would be interested in reading this but I think Yahoo won't allow attachments via
        email -- can you upload to the list? or send to me offlist?

        thanks in advance

        Chris

      • SaraAnneC@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
          Hi Chris;

          Are you looking for Mike's article or mine?

          SaraAnne