Re: [sl] DNA Activation & Repair via New Sound Frequencies

  • eviewrayartist.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2008
      Great news/will PEM! I uncovered also that the color of matched sound frequency overlaps the dimensional power for activation and wellness.

      Donal Adams <dna_stim@...> wrote:
      DNA Activation & Repair via New Sound Frequencies

      Hi Folks!

      New member here, wanted to say hi, introduce myself and also share a bit on what I have been working on.

      My name is Donald Adams, I'm a scientific researcher. Been working on a project for the last 7 years, a significant spin off of which has resulted in the novel discovery of new curious sound frequencies which appear to be able to possibly affect DNA. Specifically, I strongly suspect both activation and repair may be possible.

      I have a test group of approximately 600 volunteers. Many of which have been reporting all kinds of positive and dramatic phenomena related to regeneration, healing, well being..... and I do mean dramatic.

      I'd be happy to provide more information on this and even give anyone samples of these audio frequencies to experiment with if their interested?

      I could post a link to the group, but not sure of what the protocol for that sort of thing is here as Im still new.

      if you would like top get access to these frequencies. They are in the form of MP3 files and can be easily played on your computer and you can burn them to CD and play them on your car stereo or whatever. I would appreciate any feedback and observations that you have if you use them as that is helpful to me in my research.

      I've gotten a lot of response to date and its very encouraging but a bit overwhelming at times to stay on top of.

      I want to point out to, right off the bat, that I'm not a medical professional and am not qualified to treat or diagnose anything medically.

      If you want to join our volunteer group and start experimenting with these frequencies, I would ask that you read and agree to my disclaimer that basically says you know I have said in advance "I'm not a doctor", that sort of thing.

      You can experimentation by simply emailing me at;

      I can send you back a link on your request to fill in the disclaimer form and then the download link you need to get started if you would like.
      Looking forward to out mutual future discussions!

      Very Best Regards

    • Donal Adams
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 13, 2008

        Meant to follow up on this with members that had asked me about this.

        Sorry I didnt get back to you much sooner, was called away for the last few months on pressing family stuff.

        Since last posting, a lot of interesting accoutns have been coming in. You might want to want to review postings of what others are experiencing you can check this out here;

        Re: DNA Activation & Repair via New Sound Frequencie

        > DNA Activation & Repair via New Sound Frequencies

        > Hi Folks!

        > New member here, wanted to say hi, introduce myself and also share a bit

        > on what I have been working on.

        > My name is Donald Adams, I'm a scientific researcher. Been working on a

        > project for the last 7 years, a significant spin off of which has resulted

        > in the novel discovery of new curious sound frequencies which appear to be

        > able to possibly affect DNA. Specifically, I strongly suspect both

        > activation and repair may be possible.

        > I have a test group of approximately 600 volunteers. Many of which have

        > been reporting all kinds of positive and dramatic phenomena related to

        > regeneration, healing, well being..... and I do mean dramatic.

        > I'd be happy to provide more information on this and even give anyone

        > samples of these audio frequencies to experiment with if their interested?

        > I could post a link to the group, but not sure of what the protocol for

        > that sort of thing is here as Im still new.

        > if you would like top get access to these frequencies. They are in the

        > form of MP3 files and can be easily played on your computer and you can burn

        > them to CD and play them on your car stereo or whatever. I would appreciate

        > any feedback and observations that you have if you use them as that is

        > helpful to me in my research.

        > I've gotten a lot of response to date and its very encouraging but a bit

        > overwhelming at times to stay on top of.

        > I want to point out to, right off the bat, that I'm not a medical

        > professional and am not qualified to treat or diagnose anything medically.

        > If you want to join our volunteer group and start experimenting with these

        > frequencies, I would ask that you read and agree to my disclaimer that

        > basically says you know I have said in advance "I'm not a doctor", that sort

        > of thing.

        > You can experimentation by simply emailing me at;

        > dna_frequencies@... <dna_frequencies%40aweber.com>

        > I can send you back a link on your request to fill in the disclaimer form

        > and then the download link you need to get started if you would like.

        > Looking forward to out mutual future discussions!

        > Very Best Regards

      • eviewrayartist.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13, 2008

          On the dna? last week I had a reveling experience. I had picked a top flower from a butterfly bush. This splatter of tiny purple flowers was about 7 inches tall, flowers rolling up the stem to the tip. It sat in a bud vase indoors. At one point I looked at it and noticed the spiral of dna in it. I could 'see' the shape and 'travel lines' of the dna. The odd thing is it looked just like human dna. HA!HA!HA!

          The human and a flower...one.

          http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ the_sound_ of_stars/

          ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______

          Re: DNA Activation & Repair via New Sound Frequencie

          > DNA Activation & Repair via New Sound Frequencies

          > Hi Folks!

          > New member here, wanted to say hi, introduce myself and also share a bit

          > on what I have been working on.

          > My name is Donald Adams, I'm a scientific researcher. Been working on a

          > project for the last 7 years, a significant spin off of which has resulted

          > in the novel discovery of new curious sound frequencies which appear to be

          > able to possibly affect DNA. Specifically, I strongly suspect both

          > activation and repair may be possible.

          > I have a test group of approximately 600 volunteers. Many of which have

          > been reporting all kinds of positive and dramatic phenomena related to

          > regeneration, healing, well being..... and I do mean dramatic.

          > I'd be happy to provide more information on this and even give anyone

          > samples of these audio frequencies to experiment with if their interested?

          > I could post a link to the group, but not sure of what the protocol for

          > that sort of thing is here as Im still new.

          > if you would like top get access to these frequencies. They are in the

          > form of MP3 files and can be easily played on your computer and you can burn

          > them to CD and play them on your car stereo or whatever. I would appreciate

          > any feedback and observations that you have if you use them as that is

          > helpful to me in my research.

          > I've gotten a lot of response to date and its very encouraging but a bit

          > overwhelming at times to stay on top of.

          > I want to point out to, right off the bat, that I'm not a medical

          > professional and am not qualified to treat or diagnose anything medically.

          > If you want to join our volunteer group and start experimenting with these

          > frequencies, I would ask that you read and agree to my disclaimer that

          > basically says you know I have said in advance "I'm not a doctor", that sort

          > of thing.

          > You can experimentation by simply emailing me at;

          > dna_frequencies@ aweber.com <dna_frequencies% 40aweber. com>

          > I can send you back a link on your request to fill in the disclaimer form

          > and then the download link you need to get started if you would like.

          > Looking forward to out mutual future discussions!

          > Very Best Regards

        • wrayevelyn
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 13, 2008
            while we're on sound frequency , I have some question.
            I am fascinated with the numbers 444 and 555. I've got a bite of info
            first hand about them,
            but as sacred numbers anyone know what they represent to them?

            Also, these sacred numbers resonate at a certain sound frequency.
            Someone wrote that 444 is the frequency of angel blessings. The sound
            of a tone or notes on the piano also reproduces the sound of 444.
            Anyone have any info on this angle of fishing harmonics? The fusing
            of sound and number...

            --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, Donal Adams
            <dna_stim@...> wrote:

            > Meant to follow up on this with members that had asked me about
            this.
            > Sorry I didnt get back to you much sooner, was called away for the
            last few months on pressing family stuff.
            > Since last posting, a lot of interesting accoutns have been coming
            in. You might want to want to review postings of what others are
            experiencing you can check this out here;
            > http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_sound_of_stars/

            __
            > Re: DNA Activation & Repair via New Sound Frequencie
            > >
            > > DNA Activation & Repair via New Sound Frequencies
            > >
            > > Hi Folks!
            > >
            > > New member here, wanted to say hi, introduce myself and also
            share a bit
            > > on what I have been working on.
            > >
            > > My name is Donald Adams, I'm a scientific researcher. Been
            working on a
            > > project for the last 7 years, a significant spin off of which has
            resulted
            > > in the novel discovery of new curious sound frequencies which
            appear to be
            > > able to possibly affect DNA. Specifically, I strongly suspect both
            > > activation and repair may be possible.
            > >
            > > I have a test group of approximately 600 volunteers. Many of
            which have
            > > been reporting all kinds of positive and dramatic phenomena
            related to
            > > regeneration, healing, well being..... and I do mean dramatic.
            > >
            > > I'd be happy to provide more information on this and even give
            anyone
            > > samples of these audio frequencies to experiment with if their
            interested?

            > > I could post a link to the group, but not sure of what the
            protocol for
            > > that sort of thing is here as Im still new.
            > >
            > > if you would like top get access to these frequencies. They are
            in the
            > > form of MP3 files and can be easily played on your computer and
            you can burn
            > > them to CD and play them on your car stereo or whatever. I would
            appreciate
            > > any feedback and observations that you have if you use them as
            that is
            > > helpful to me in my research.
            > >
            > > I've gotten a lot of response to date and its very encouraging
            but a bit
            > > overwhelming at times to stay on top of.
            > >
            > > I want to point out to, right off the bat, that I'm not a medical
            > > professional and am not qualified to treat or diagnose anything
            medically.

            > > If you want to join our volunteer group and start experimenting
            with these
            > > frequencies, I would ask that you read and agree to my disclaimer
            that
            > > basically says you know I have said in advance "I'm not a
            doctor", that sort
            > > of thing.
            > >
            > > You can experimentation by simply emailing me at;
            > >
            > > dna_frequencies@... <dna_frequencies%40aweber.com>
            > >
            > > I can send you back a link on your request to fill in the
            disclaimer form
            > > and then the download link you need to get started if you would
            like.

            > > Looking forward to out mutual future discussions!
            > >
            > > Very Best Regards

          • Dominick Carlucci
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 13, 2008
              And speaking of "sacred" numbers...in this context, I would love to
              'hear' the meaning of '666'. I strongly suspect that the
              identification of 666 with "The Number of the Beast" has been grossly
              misinterpreted.

              The ancients surely understood the connection between numbers,
              healing, and sacred music. One might immediately think of Pythagoras,
              but he often said that everything he knew, he learned in Egypt. Study,
              then, the Egyptian 'goddess' Hathor, patron of music and the healing arts.

              Dominick

              --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "wrayevelyn"