Largest Crop Circle

  • wrayevelyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Morning you' All,
      A galpal sent me a link to the crop circles for 2007. Interesting
      stuff because the largest crop circle to date found on this continent
      was near Beloit, Kansas. This simple circle is in my neighborhood!
      When I clicked in for a close up of the circle I could 'hear'the
      ship dwellers say... they were looking for the Geodetic Center. HA!
      My 2008 tour next week ( March 15th ) is booked full. I expect over
      100 guests to visit this continent's Mecca, the Geodetic Center.
      Have a nice week.
      Luv,
      Evie