Re: NASA REVEALS MOON'S SOUTH POLE (PICS)

  • Dominick Carlucci
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      Keep an eye on Richard Hoagland's website (www.enterprisemission.com)
      - I'm sure he's going to have something to say about it!

      Dominick

      --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "Lynda Brasier"
      <susoni@...> wrote:

      > By Lester Haines
      > Published Thursday 28th February 2008 10:37 GMT
      >
      > NASA has revealed "the highest resolution terrain mapping to date"
      of the Moon's south pole, revealing that it's "much more rugged than
      previously understood".

      > Pics on Link:
      > http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=119727

    • Lynda Brasier
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
        That's a great idea Dominick. Thanks :-)

        Lynda

        *The sky and its stars make music in you.*
        Denderah Temple, Egypt