PLATO'S CAVE - REALITY AND ILLUSION EXPOSED

  • Lynda Brasier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008

      Plato's cave is an interesting theory of several men born in a cave, they were bound, like slaves and only knew what was reflected upon the walls. In this very short movie, one of them breaks free and discovers a vast world beyond the cave. When he comes back to tell his fellow 'slaves' about this wondrous place beyond the cave. He is ridiculed, mocked and not believed. The cave is the only prison they have ever known and the only one they want to know.

      Sound Familiar? The more I crawl out of my cave, the more I know I could never go back to being that bound entity, only knowing the darkness of the cave as home. The Universe is far to beautiful to sit in darkness. Want to join me exploring? :-)

      Watch this, very short, little film. You won't be sorry. (2 mins)
      Susoni

      http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=118719