Most Sacred Landscape

  • wrayevelyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      As the Sun lights more of every day on Earth and in honor of the most
      sacred land there is and in respect of this holy territory , I say 2008
      is going to be GREAT! This sacred inner land that each of us has access
      to 24/7 is the gateway to everything. The amount of freedom we have to
      travel our inner landscape is eternity. The territory is mapped by your
      own invisible spirit guidance and self is a twin to this knowing so
      even if in the travel a feeling of lost or scared should surface
      remember the compass is within , too.

      Luv,
      Evie