Re: [sl] MAP LET'S YOU VISIT WITH THE FAIRIES!

  • vincent beall
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007

      The link had three spaces embedded in it. I copied it, pasted it into the address window and removes the spaces, and it seems to work.

      Vince

      "eviewrayartist.com" <wrayevelyn@...> wrote:
      Hi Lynda,
          This link doesn't appear to click on either and it is so long I couldn't begin to type it longhand, HA! I love the fairy kingdom, my closest relatives on earth today.
      That delightful quote you sent...Music of the Spheres, the heart of my heart's song.
      Thanks for the warm welcome, you treat me well being.
      luv,
      Evie

      Lynda Brasier <susoni@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      This map let's you visit with the fairies... Cute!

      Lynda

      (On Link)

      http://www.rayelan. com/cgi-bin/ forum.cgi? read=1658

      *The sky and its stars make music in you.*
      Denderah Temple, Egypt