Greetings from a new member

  • wrayevelyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
      Introducing myself to the group:

      I live in Kansas. Several years ago I had a vision to find a sacred
      site here called the geodetic center. On $20. and that vision I made it.
      How does that saying go, " Those that danced were called insane by
      those that didn't hear the music." That was me. Now I live on the land
      of this site. The landowner has kept it unavailable to the public for
      40 years. When I arrived alot of changes came about and now he has
      given me permission to gatekeeper 2008 this site.
      Before I came to Kansas i had spent about 8 years traveling where my
      spirit told me to go, doing grid work. Now I am the grid. LOL.

      More story to my saga at another date.
      luv,
      Evie Wray
      www.eviewrayartist.com
    • vincent beall
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
        Hi there Evie, and welcome. The link to your website was broken:

        Best Wishes,

        Vincent

        wrayevelyn <wrayevelyn@...> wrote:
        Introducing myself to the group:

        I live in Kansas. Several years ago I had a vision to find a sacred
        site here called the geodetic center. On $20. and that vision I made it.
        How does that saying go, " Those that danced were called insane by
        those that didn't hear the music." That was me. Now I live on the land
        of this site. The landowner has kept it unavailable to the public for
        40 years. When I arrived alot of changes came about and now he has
        given me permission to gatekeeper 2008 this site.
        Before I came to Kansas i had spent about 8 years traveling where my
        spirit told me to go, doing grid work. Now I am the grid. LOL.

        More story to my saga at another date.
        luv,
        Evie Wray
        www.eviewrayartist. com

      • eviewrayartist.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2007
          Hi Vincent,
                   The site is perfectly fine and the link is perfect. Sometimes when I post the address: http://www.eviewrayartist.com it doesn't post in click on format is all. I am an internet tech newbie.
                   Going to spend some time with your site. Sacred geometry, phi, the golden rabbit sequence, frequency calibration and magic numbers are a few of of favorite things.
                    This is the my space address to Meades Ranch Geodetic Center, the sacred site I live with: http://www.myspace.com/geodetic_center . When randomly choosing some photos to post here I noticed in one of the landscape pics a UFO. It is clear if you want to check it out. Some say it was an army helicopter we didn't notice ( not). While another thought maybe a big bug flew by the camera lens at that moment ( ROFL). Just a simple little ole' UFO.  The craft simply was invisible to the human eye. For me the invisible is not so hard to accept.
                     Hope my addresses post click on.

          luv,
          Evie