Greetings from Gaia's Soul

  • madissenner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2007
      Friends,

      I am a member of the Finger Lakes Dowsers in upstate NY. I live in
      Syracuse NY and am focused on sacred space, particularly in the
      area. I believe that mother earth's soul resides in upstate NY and
      have written about this:

      http://www.gaiassoul.org/ To those of you not familiar with the
      area it was the birthplace of religions, the evangelical and new age
      religious movements, democracy, a place where prophets walked, etcÂ….

      I believe that Gaia's soul reaches into New England and the Ohio
      Valley and southern Ontario. I would appreciate help from folks
      living in those areas in finding sacred spaces that contain Fields
      of Consciousness (Gaia's soul). History shows numerous underground
      railroad homes, spiritual groups and social justice efforts. For
      example, Friendship House in Toronto Ont
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_House was the beginning of
      the Catholic Worker movement.

      I am also very interested in cataloguing the spiritual practices
      from sacred spaces and attempting to learn from them. As Sig
      Lonegren and others have long noted

      http://geomancy.org/e-zine/1996/winter/gathering-earth-
      energies/index.html energy is drawn to where people pray (my article
      talks about this, mother earth's kundalini). I am finding
      formations that go way beyond ceremonial circles. I believe each
      civilization leaves its own unique pattern, spiritual footprints. I
      am very hopeful that we can use this history to learn from and
      better understand how to work with mother earth.

      Peace,

      Madis Senner