Europe's Greatest Wonders

  • Wouter Umans
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2007

      With moderator’s permission I would like to invite every member of Sacredlandscape to join our search for Europe’s Greatest Wonders.

      We accepted nominations from visitors of our site. During the following weeks, our list of 77 nominations will be shortened to one of 21 nominations…

      Please have a look at www.euro100.org.

      Regards

      Wouter Umans

    • Wouter Umans
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2007

        With moderator’s permission I would like to invite every member of Sacred Landscape List to join our search for Europe’s Greatest Wonders.

        We accepted nominations from visitors of our site. Our list of 77 nominations has been comprised into a short list of 22 human made constructions competing for the title of European Wonder.

        The short list consists of the following human made constructions:

        - Acropolis
        - Ale’s Stones
        - Alhambra
        - Belem Tower