A New Crop Circle....

  • Dominick Carlucci
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007
      Listmates,

      I just received an email from a friend of mine with a passion for the
      paranormal (I'm sure there's some alliteration in there....). For those
      interested in crop circles, here's the URL:

      http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2007/westkennett/westkennett2007.html

      Though the web page has some great shots of the crop circle, I tried to
      find it on Google Earth but had no luck. The West Kennet Barrow that
      the crop circle is near can be located on Google Earth at:

      51-24-30 degrees North, and 1-51-04 degrees West

      I found the cricle itself to be most fascinating with its depiction of
      visual perspective reminiscent of the background in DaVinci's "The Last
      Supper", as well as the Sphinx Valley Temple at Giza, Egypt and the
      Osirion at Abydos. Of course, the fact that the "bottom" of the crop
      circle was structured in a pattern replicating the black-and-white
      Tesselated Floor of Masonic Lodges only adds to the intrigue!

      Thoughts and comments?

      Dominick
    • Ambrose Hawk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
        my only real complaint about these guys is that nobody is reimbursing
        the farmer for what is often quite a bit of damage and loss ....
        They can do some lovely art though

        IN HOC MODO, MILLIS FRANGITVR!