Hello, again...

  • theosophers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2007
      Thank you Dan for keeping your list active on the net. After about
      three years off the net I, may be posting a few things here.

      J. Vincent Beall
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2007
        Hi, Vincent!

        Great to hear from you again. I knew you were having some health
        problems and after you disappeared off the net, I was afraid that you
        might have been too ill to post. Hope everything is going well for you
        physically and spiritually. Speaking of which, how is our mutual friend
        G*, by the way?

        Any great thoughts while you were away that you want to share?

        Sorry it took me so long to answer, but I have been off in Russia
        searching for kids to adopt. Awful place, fabulous kids. We found a
        brother and sister pair, 11 and 5 respectively, that we are hoping to
        bring to America in 2 or 3 months.

        Parenthood is bliss (at least for now).

        I am just as pleased as punch that you are OK and that you are back.

        Dan

        theosophers wrote:

        >Thank you Dan for keeping your list active on the net. After about
        >three years off the net I, may be posting a few things here.
        >
        >J. Vincent Beall
        >

        >Topics suitable for discussion in this e-list can be found at:
        >http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html
        >
        >To UNsubscribe, send email to:
        >
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • vincent beall
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2007
          Thanks Dan for welcoming me back to the list! About our mutual friend G*. I, really am not certain which one that might be, unless you might mean G-d, in which case I would think that he may speak for himself on this matter... He is all right with the world, as far as I know.

          As to new thoughts. I have made a resolution after ten yers of editing my Sacred Geometry essay that anyone who examines a crystaline cube for the first time, or almost anyone, will naturally question as to how many regular crystal forms, do exist. There is a 2006 copy of the text only in the sacredlandscapelist Files section. I have made mention in the 2007 edit that I work on now that finding the cryptocrystaline forms of the icosahedron and the dodecahedron ended this science which must have begun during the first explorations of crystal caves.

          So sacred geometry has come down most clearly from the time of cavemen in that first exploration of crystal cave spaces.

          Have to run now...

          Later,

          Vincent

          theosophers wrote:

          >Thank you Dan for keeping your list active on the net. After about
          >three years off the net I, may be posting a few things here.
          >
          >J. Vincent Beall
          >

          >Topics suitable for discussion in this e-list can be found at:
          >http://www.luckymoj o.com/sacredland .html
          >
          >To UNsubscribe, send email to:
          >
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • danw888
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 12, 2007
            Vincent wrote:
            So sacred geometry has come down most clearly from the time of
            cavemen in that first exploration of crystal cave spaces.

            Hi, Vincent -

            Here are some pics of a cave full of giant crystals discovered in
            Chihuahua Mexico. When you talk about the exploration of crystal cave
            spaces, you are not kidding. these pics are amazing. crystal caves
            must have been a religious experience of sacred geometry for the
            prehistoric cave painters who stumbled in to them.

            http://www.canyonsworldwide.com/crystals/mainframe3.html

            Dan
          • theosophers
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 12, 2007
              --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "danw888" <danw@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi, Vincent -
              >
              > Here are some pics of a cave full of giant crystals discovered in
              > Chihuahua Mexico. When you talk about the exploration of crystal
              cave
              > spaces, you are not kidding. these pics are amazing. crystal
              caves
              > must have been a religious experience of sacred geometry for the
              > prehistoric cave painters who stumbled in to them.
              >
              > http://www.canyonsworldwide.com/crystals/mainframe3.html
              >
              > Dan

              Those crystals certainly seeem to be magnificently large, I must say.
              I, seem to have missed the chemical nature of the crystals. Are the
              crystals a common mineral salt? Silver was mentioned in what I had
              read, although, it was infered that the very large crystals were not
              bearing silver salts.

              Vincent