MOD: Me

  • danw888
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2007
      I am going to be in Russia for the week of the 28th, where we will be
      meeting our future son Ilya (age 2).

      I have to apologize to the list. We have been Adoptions-R-Us, all day
      every day, for weeks, so I have not had the time to do very much on
      the list.

      Thoughts are percolating, however, so when I get the time there are
      some neat topics to discuss!

      Dan
    • theosophers
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2007
        Hello again Dan, this is Vincent Beall, traveling the net again with a
        new email address. It is good to see that the Sacred landsacpe list is
        still surviving...

        Theosophers (J. Vincent Beall)