[sl] Re:Lost Tomb of Jesus -- new evidence

  • danw888
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      You know what I really want to find out is whether the bone-box
      labeled Jesus son of Joseph has anything in it.

      If there is something there, we can clone Jesus, bringing his much
      needed talents into the 21st centruy.

      I see a President Jesus along with a vice-president Jesus and a
      House and Senate totally made up of Jesus. Not to mention Jesus as
      the entire executive and judicial branches. Peace on Earth is
      within our grasp.

      Since Jesus is a liberal and the religious right would obviously
      have to vote for him, I see no problem with electing and staffing
      our gov with Jesus.

      Once we have sufficient genetic material, any family that wants a
      Jesus could apply for artificial insemination.

      The entire human race could be upgraded to love their enemies!

      Dan
    • danw888
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        Here is a page from Professor James Tabor's blog that deals with the
        Lost Tomb of Jesus evidence in a very even-handed fashion

        http://jesusdynasty.com/blog/2007/02/26/some-initial-thoughts-on-the-
        talpiot-tomb/

        Dan

        --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "danw888" <danw@...>