Re: [sl] Re: not two souls but one

  • einar kvaran
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
      after getting so stoned on hash one night that I
      began to feel as if staying "in the room" was taking
      an enormous amount of
      > energy and concentration.

      Well certainly there is one, maybe more, school of
      thought that says it's okay to leave the room at that
      point, that with most drugs, and almost certainly with
      hash, you will return.

      It was about losing control of myself and losing the

      > power to, well, protect myself, I guess ... although
      > isn't exactly right...
      >
      > Submitting to hypnosis would require, as I
      > understand it, my total trust in the person or
      persons who would be "putting me under."
      \

      And there are folks who refrain from getting involved
      in relationships for this same reason, that it
      involves a lot of trust and in many occasions giving
      up on some control issues. No doubt about it, life
      can be complicated and my opinion is that when in
      doubt go with what you feel. The more you trust your
      feelings the truer they will be to you.

      And probably visa versa. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

      http://mail.yahoo.com