[sacredlandscapelist] Re: Italian Adventures of Dan andMary K.

  • Talasa5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 1999
      I'm still mainly reading the group but I have a question.
      Some of my required reading this summer included "Serpent in the Sky" by
      J.A.West and " Genisis" by David Wood .
      I'm wondering if - the Pentagram design that seems to be observed in larger
      and larger forms by connecting "points" on the earth, gets even larger.
      Is there a grand Pentagram in the heavens that one might connect the dots
      when observed from certain points on the earth ? Or, even grander
      still....are we ( earth) one of the points on an even grander scale?
      Will all the pointing fingers and geometric designs point the way ?
      Is there something in our own molecular structure that drives us to "know" or
      as some imply..."remember".
      Are there computer programs that can pull all this info together and sort out
      the random and the real?
      Curious.........