temples of Burma

  • Chris Graves
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2006
      Just saw this shot on Flickr and thought it portrayed a nice view of Burma:

      http://flickr.com/photos/22501674@N00/201772161

      note the skyline.

      blog: http://www.gravesnet.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
        Beautiful, Chris

        I did the slide show and one that I liked a lot:
        http://flickr.com/photos/22501674@N00/196091323/

        Ran Chakrabati is an exceptional photographer.

        Dan

        Chris Graves wrote:

        > Just saw this shot on Flickr and thought it portrayed a nice view of
        > Burma:
        >
        > http://flickr.com/photos/22501674@N00/201772161
        >
        > note the skyline.
        >
        > -Chris
        >
        > --
        > blog: http://www.gravesnet.com
      • einar kvaran
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
          For those who like their info in book form I recomend
          Paul Strachan's "Imperial Pagan: Art and Architecture
          of Burma" as a great read [or you can just look at the
          pictures and floor plans. The photography is not as
          dramatic as Chakrabati's, but it gets the job done.

          Einar

          http://mail.yahoo.com