podcast center for inquiry

  • Chris Graves
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2006
      for sceptical minds, here is the podcast center for inquiry:

      http://pointofinquiry.org/

      Many topics fall within what we touch on here but in a non-mythic context.

      blog: http://www.gravesnet.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
        Thanks, Chris

        Looks like some some interesting writings from the Free Inquiry crew.

        I'm a little concerned that in my last post on Bishop Spong's Q and A I
        came across as a flaming Christian believer.

        I gotta say that I am a great admirer of the teachings of Jesus and have
        been writing a book which is in part a commentary on the teachings,
        including those found in the gospel of Thomas.

        But my worldview is backed up by field reports and experimental evidence
        from the following:

        Quantum Mechanics
        Near Death Experiences
        Remote Viewing Experiments
        Direct Intention Experiments
        Out of Body Experiences
        Afterlife Research
        Research into Mystical Experiences
        Research into Miracles

        I don't just believe with a capital B. I think there is a huge amount
        of evidence that points to the fact that consciousness/spirit can be
        separate from the human body and that it can be an expression of a
        meta-consciousness.

        Dan