EMAILS SENT IN ERROR

  • mikebispham@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      Well, it could have been worse...

      Occasionally I write _really_ bad tempered responses to all sorts of people, just to get something off my chest...  then pop them in the 'drafts' box to be smoothed out later.

      Luckily, nothing too horrendous that time - at least if there was I haven't found it yet!

      I won't be doing it in future!

      Sorry John Tradtimber - yours I had thought better of, and was going to delete...

      Mike