Re: [sl] Re: Romaine, an eyewitness to crop circle formation

    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 5, 2005
      Ro wrote:

      >Hello Dan,
      >
      >When I perceive the energies I can determine what kind of energies
      >they are. The difference is visible because of the different
      >structures of energy. If I ask other people to dowse the same area
      >without telling or asking anything, we come to the same conclusion.

      This would be a good experiment, but it needs scientific supervision,
      someone to run an official scientific test. You need to work out in
      mathematical detail what it means re the conclusion 'the same' vs
      'similar' vs 'not the same' and how that is to be measured. You need to
      be removed from the scene while the other person is dowsing.
      Parapsychologists have found that there are subtle sensory cues that can
      convey messages in a subliminal fashion from one person to another
      during these kinds of tests.

      >Each time again. Anything else I/we haven't done. But I foresaw some
      >days before the exact time of my grandmother's dead and I was able to
      >forcast when her health was worsening and when it got better. I also
      >can see what is wrong in someone's body. Once I had someone for a
      >visit and I noticed a very heavy energy at her troat. Nothing unusual
      >could be seen and she thought I was wrong. Next day she phoned that
      >she had trouble with her throat.

      Again, this would be a good test. Someone who can do this is called a
      medical intuitive and protocols have been worked out for testing success
      rate. Your work on crop circles and the earth energy system would be
      taken much more seriously if you could point to a scientific study
      saying that you can see energies in the human body.

      >If anyone is doing the test with $1,000,000 in his mind he/she would
      >fail, because to do this not any thing must disturb. Money in the
      >mind, an ego in the mind, and other, disturb the ability. That is why
      >nobody succeeded!

      This is my theory of why the famous German test of 350 dowsers failed to
      show that they could actually point to the location of water. The
      stress of the mass testing disturbed the delicate instrument of
      detection, the human body/mind.

      To counteract this what I recommend is repetitons of the experiment so
      that it becomes routine and hence non-stressful. Further, some of the
      sessions would be practice sessions and some would be real, so that you
      don't know when the test is taking place.

      Let's say that you can see energies in crystals and tell the difference
      between them from the energies coming off them. We have a set of ten
      different crystals. Via a random number generator one of the crystals
      is chosen. The experimenter places it in a box with a black paper lid.
      He places the box on a cart. An honest person who actually believes in
      paranormal capabilities, but does not know what is in the box, rolls the
      cart into the room where you are. Preferably this takes place in your
      house, where everything is comfortable and familiar. The honest person
      stays with you in the room. You look at the black paper top of the box,
      see the structure of energy coming off the crystal, and write down which
      crystal it is. This is done ten times. The experiment is repeated
      once a day for ten days. At the end via random selection half the
      results are thrown away without even being looked at. They are just
      practice sessions. The other half are used to see if you are making
      correct choices.

      I once knew a young composer who told me that he had out of body
      exeriences. Wonderful, I said. Let's do a test to see if it's just
      psychological or it can yield real information. I will put an object
      out on my kitchen countertop tonight, you come here via out of body
      experience, and tomorrow tell me what the object is. No, he didn't
      want to do that, he didn't think he was ready for it. In truth I could
      tell that he was proud of his psychic power and didn't want to lose
      self-esteem by finding out that it was just a psychological anomaly.

      By the way, the psychologist Charles Tart has done an experiment like
      this with out of body experience with positive results. I believe the
      target was a 4 or 5 digit number, but can't remember at this point.

      Dan

    • Marc Steurbaut
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 5, 2005
        Hi Romaine

        If the 'price' money is the obstacle, then the candidates could renounce it, or, better, give it to charity.

        Marc

        <danw@n...> wrote:

        > So, Romaine, you are saying that you can see energy patterns in the
        > landscape as plainly as you see cars in traffic.
        >
        > The enrgy patterns in crop circles match the patterns that you see
        > around standing stones.  There is an earth energy system and the
        crop
        > circles are attempts by some higher-intelligence to repair that
        system.

        > My apologies, but starting from ground zero, I have to ask whether
        what
        > you see is real.  I know someone, a business friend, who has
        visions of
        > Jesus and the virgin mary.  He says he sees them as plain as day,
        that
        > the bible is all true, and that I should get right with god.  He is
        not
        > schizophrenic or otherwise psychotic in any way.
        > However, I don't think that what he sees is real.
        >
        > In order to show that you are seeing something that is really
        there, we
        > have to ask, can the energies you see be manipulated.  Can you tell
        if
        > there is a current flowing in a wire, for example, or water in a
        pipe.
        > If so, then a test can be done with you looking at the wire and
        someone
        > swithching the current on and off out of your sight.  If you can
        tell
        > when its on and when its off, then you are seeing something real.
        If
        > you can't then what you are seeing is not real.
        >
        > Have you made experiments along these lines?
        >
        > How are you on the human aura.  I am reminded of the research by L
        > Eeman on human energy patterns, some of it varified by a nobel
        > prizewinner in physiology.
        > Basically he found that people had a positive and negative pole and
        that
        > when he connected them via screens and wires there was a
        > relaxation/healing effect.  He would connect up whole groups of
        people
        > and have the wires going thru a box no one could see.  When he
        changed
        > the circuits  by making different connections in the box he could
        make
        > everyone jittery as opposed to relaxed.  Some energy was flowing in
        > those wires.  Can you see it?
        >
        > See L E Eeman's book  Cooperative Healing
        >
        > If you can do this, then you might want to claim the $1,000,000 (?)
        > prize offered by Csicop (?) to anyone who can demonstrate a psychic
        > phenomenon.

        Yahoo! Groups Links