[sacredlandscapelist] Area of research

  • Rolandmont@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 1999
      Hi list,

      I wanted to let you know an area of research I have been working on and which
      is the core of most of my work.
      It is the relationship of observer and object and also field of view and
      magnification. Or how close and large or small the observer is in relation to
      the object.

      Oddly enough this has also been problematic in the arts and sciences and many
      other endeavors. Just recently I have found many relationships to this
      problem in the sciences and arts as well as in religion and philosophy.
      Some scientific areas are...
      Fractals
      Systems Science
      Quantum Physics
      Astronomy
      I have noticed that they all deal with the same problem but have not found an
      answer to it. Fractal math begins to sense the problem but offers an
      inappropriate solution and one that cannot be proven.

      It seems clear to me that everything is relationships not objects in
      themselves if these exist at all.
      I am trying to formulate the problems in formal terms.
      I wanted to say how much of the info and help on this list is valuable and
      thanks to all for their postings. Almost all the approaches on this list have
      something to teach us.

      I really enjoy the subjective postings by Seth and others and find them to be
      really valuable because you have another part of human experience that is
      outside the objective boundary. I feel these are very important to listen to
      and think about. The way people feel and what we feel is very important.

      Sincerely,
      Roland Montijo
      Rolandmont@...