[sacredlandscapelist] The 'Pi' film

  • Neil Fernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but I don't send much mail to the
      list, so hopefully other members won't mind.

      Last night (or this morning - maybe hypnopompia?) I dreamt that the film
      'Pi' had been banned, and from now on was only obtainable/watchable
      through the circles in which films are obtained that are actually or
      supposedly corrupting. This was odd because I hadn't consciously thought
      about this film for some time. And I haven't even seen it!
      --
      Neil Fernandez