Chalice Well Gardens at Glastonbury, Somerset, UK

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Here is a fun little virtual tour of the Chalice Well Gardens at
      Glastonbury.

      Note the Vesica Pisces over the well

      Clik on the virtual tour link at this site:
      http://www.chalicewell.org.uk/home.html

      And stop in to buy the novels of Dion Fortune at

      http://www.chalicewellshop.com/

      I read her books in my teens and she has had a fantastic impact
      on my life and view of the world.

      The Sea Priestess - the best of her books
      Moon Magic - not sold here - very powerful
      The Secrets of Dr. Taverner, a book of short stories, is based on the
      life of her own occult teacher
      The Goat foot God - one of my favorites - not sold here
      The Winged Bull
      The Demon Lover - her first novel

      Here is someone who is making a good living designing sacred gardens:

      http://www.sacredgardens.co.uk/