Re: [sl] Going no email for a while

  • Kyirrie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hello list,

      Don't you just hate it when you get on a roll and then something comes up
      and you can't keep up! The economy has gone belly up over here and hubby and
      I are possible going down the bankruptcy path if I don't spend a bit more
      time trying to find a solution, plus I have to relocate my parents as we
      have to sell the house they have been renting from us before we lose it.
      Such an awful mess.

      I hope that when things settle eventually I can return to the list as there
      is always something interesting here.

      All the best,

      Kyirrie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hi, Kyirrie -

        Sorry things are so iffy in aussie-land right now. Try to stay centered
        in beauty and bliss -- it helps, I can tell you from my own life.

        Come back anytime. There's a chair here on the front porch just waiting
        for you. We'll be gabbing away as usual.

        Live long and prosper,

        Dan