Re: [sl] 'Ley-lines' Terminology

  • Marc Steurbaut
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005

      'Ley' is a term coined by Watkins to describe ancient alignments.  It has been appropriated by the earth mystery types, and now 'describes' almost anything and nothing at all.  I suggest we abandon it in favour of terms that identify the different phenomena clearly and separately.

      I agree 100%. Watkins never talked about 'energy'.

      Marc