holistic architecture of Michael Rice

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      Here is a page with tons of photos of projects by Michael Rice, someone
      who is using sacred geometry in architecture projects.

      http://www.holisticarchitecture.com/

      Here is Mr. Rice's story in his own words

      http://www.holisticarchitecture.com/story.html

      (There is an unfortunate connection here with Dan Winter, about whom I
      have heard some nasty things and who is also a compatriot of Drunvalo
      Melchizedek, who for my money has bought into a whole spectrum of
      delusions. )