Subrosa online

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2005
      The first issue of Subrosa is free to download:

      http://subrosa.dailygrail.com/

      Of interest is geologist Robert Schoch's interpretation of the weathering of
      the Sphinx and also the Yonaguni pyramid off the coast of Japan.

      A bit about Terrence McKenna too.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2005
        Hi, Chris -

        Thanks for referring this mag to the list! I found a great article on
        quantum mechanics, consciousness, and the crisis in reality. Just what
        I needed to give me leads for new directions for my own thinking.

        Dan