[sacredlandscapelist] greetings

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4 9:55 PM
      hello and welcome to our new home at egroups.--

      i hope everyone was successfully added.

      cat has added a link button to the sacredlandscape page at lucky mojo to
      help new subscribers

      i plan to ask jeffery to close our list at intuition after the weekend.

      let me know if you have any problem. i hope to get any bugs out ASAP

      last-- our new host provides some extra features for us which i will point
      out out in the days to come.

      best wishes
      barry

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/sacredlandscapelist
    • catherine yronwode
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 12:50 PM

        That's http://www.luckymojo.com/sybscribe.htm

        > i plan to ask jeffery to close our list at intuition after the
        > weekend.
        >
        > let me know if you have any problem. i hope to get any bugs out ASAP
        >
        > last-- our new host provides some extra features for us which i will
        > point out out in the days to come.
        >
        > best wishes
        > barry

        Beautiful! I hit re:mail (in Netscape) and bingo! it opened a form with
        the email address for the list. Works perfectly. Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

        I'm looking forward to reading things in digest formula rather than as
        individual posts (one of our new options).

        Also, i hope all of you take a moment to write a personal note to
        Jeffrey Mishlove at intuition.org and thank him for the support he has
        given us for so long. He's a great guy and we couldn;t have gotten this
        far without him.

        Now i'm going back to work on the Esoteric Archive project...and this
        afternoon i'll be working with tyagi to get our first commercial booth
        together so we can sell Lucky Mojo products at a pagan convention a week
        from now. Wish us luck!

        catherine yronwode

        The Sacred Landscape: http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html
        The Lucky W Amulet Archive: http://www.luckymojo.com/luckyw.html
        Sacred Sex: http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html
        Lucky Mojo Esoteric Archive: http:www/luckymojo.com/esoteric.html

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/sacredlandscapelist
      • Tah
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
          i am new to sacred landscapes and greet everyone. Da'ath is like an
          alternate matter, a black hole without the gravity, it is simply a
          doorway to another way of perceiving the tree.

          The astrologers link the new planetoid Chiron to the bridge and
          da'ath may prove to have similar qualities, i dont know yet. But i do
          know da'ath cannot be ignored in understanding(binah).