Re: [sl] A magical London

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi, Chris:

      The book is The Byrom Collection and the Globe Theatre Mystery by Joy
      Hancox pp 148 ff. First published in 1992. This section is titled The
      Temple of Solomon The cube of space is related to the cubical holy of

      A wonderful book. I would be skeptical too about the design for London
      if I didn't know from the Byrom Collection that images of the tree of
      life dating from that time were circulating among people who were
      associated with those who were planning the rebuilding of London.