the 'dive thing

  • gregory
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005

      hey vannessa,

      I was beginning to understand what you were saying about the symbollogies being across the board. especially in sacred geometry where its all abstract somethings of something anyways and i see where that applies to the mind too. I got the geo-part down, thats what clued me iin finally but it did take some work to understand and yeah, i think you could explain in maybe more basic terms for those of us that arent quite there yet? i want to know more about that dive you talk about (accesing the keys of life and death? what is that) cause i think i took one once but i dont talk about it much cause it was so deep and ive never heard of anyone discribing it and havent ahd anyone to talk to about it and what i went thru. it took me a long time to get over it. its like it shattered me and then i had all these symbols runnin thrugh my head for a long time and could not make head nor hair out of them and sometimes they would even like go into scenes and stuff. i want to know what all those symbols were that were running thrugh my head. i can send you a bunch of them i wrote them down beause i wanted some answers to why i was being filled with them and waht they meant when i did that 'dive' thing. got god-awful fed up one day andw anted answers so i went lookin for them inside. thats where its all at, right? except i dont think i was very prepared. but whats up with all the symbols you run into when you do that? and when i came out of it, i had this understanding of what people do but, how to discribe it, well to lose sight of what really matters i guess. like how alot of paper stuff has taken over the energies that we should be giving in the right way it all goes into paperwork like 80% paper and 20% services and thats not a balance and everything is supposed to be a balance but its hard for me to explain. or like how people lose sight of how they treat people that was part of it too so i know youre right there. im not very good at explaining things i expereince that way. i know there is a link between the geometry stuff and that mind stuff cause i expereinced it myself and those symbols going into concepts or something. so, can you tell me more?

      and please dont listen to that guy on the list that obvouisly dont know anything. out of all the posts that one guy made, he didnt back anything up and it was pretty claer he hadnt read your posts cause what he was writing didnt even apply to what you wrote. i for me look to answers anywhere i can find them about this stuff. i think its facsinating that the geometry can repersent what all goes on in the mind too and it must because thats what i ran into myself which is why i was tryingto understand your posts. so please dont unsubscribe just yet, i want to know more.

      greg

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • fdsik_c
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
        thanks. are you still on the list vannessa? im not sure how to
        conatct you. did anyone get her email adress?

        greg

        --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "thalprin"
        <thalprin@h...> wrote:

        > I have a thought, ifn you wanna hear more about geometry of
        > Vanessa's transpersonal psychology perhaps write her a note - as
        she
        > suggested she runs/moderates a few lists and one of them probably
        > focuses on that topic.
        >
        > Best of luck,
        >
        > Terrie
      • danw888
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
          --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "fdsik_c" <fdsik_c@y...>
          wrote:

          > thanks. are you still on the list vannessa? im not sure how to
          > conatct you. did anyone get her email adress?
          >
          > greg

          Hi, Greg -

          Vanessa did indeed unsubscribe from the list yesterday just as she
          said she would.

          Her e-mail address is wildalaskanrose@...

          Dan
        • fdsik_c
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2005
            i only get wildalaskanrose@y....

            is that yahoo? does anybody nkow? geuss theres one way to find out.

            greg

            --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "danw888" <danw@n...>