Re: messages from water

  • David and Suzanne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      There are beautiful photographs of water crystals greated by different
      human emotions, photographed by *Dr. Masaru Emoto

      *http://www.wellnessgoods.com/messages.asp

      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov1/cwater.htm

      Release, dissolve, liberate-
      -David

    • danw888
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
        --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, David and Suzanne
        <61madison@c...> wrote:
        > There are beautiful photographs of water crystals greated by
        different
        > human emotions, photographed by *Dr. Masaru Emoto
        >
        > *http://www.wellnessgoods.com/messages.asp
        >
        > http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov1/cwater.htm
        >
        > Release, dissolve, liberate-
        > -David

        Beautiful pictures and a provacative thesis, but is it true? If Dr.
        Emoto has proved that our thoughts can influence the structure of
        water it is a revolution in physics. However, it seems to me that
        the whole process needs to be standardized. When the good Dr. looks
        through his microscope, what he looks at and what he chooses to
        photograph are subject to his selection process. I would want a
        completely mechanical procedure with statistical testing to see if
        the results are significant. Plus a peer reviewed article in a
        physics journal. Plus a few dozen replications of the experiment.

        Then I'll believe!

        Doubting Dan