Re: [sl] question: the army vs the virgin

  • MsKitty
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 1, 2004
      No, now I remember. It wasn't Puerto Rico, it was
      Cuba.

      I had read an article by Scott Corrales, an American
      reporter of paranormal activities in Central and South
      America as well as Spain (the founder of the Institute
      for Hispanic UFology which puts out a journal called
      journal--INEXPLICATA [
      http://www.geocities.com/inexplicata2000/ ]), that he
      wrote for Fate Magazine and having to do with Project
      Blue Beam. I'm pretty sure he mentioned Cuba where a
      vision of the Virgin Mary was fired upon by the
      military. Of course the issue in the article was: are
      these genuine visions or organized "visions" part of
      Project Blue Beam?

      Here is a portion of the article entitled "Holograms
      and High Strangeness" (Fate Magazine, March 2003, by
      Scott Corrales [
      http://www.fatemag.com/200303March.html#Holograms%20and%20High%20Strangeness
      ]), where it mentions the military firing upon the
      vision under the subsection "The Cuban Scenario
      Revisited" below. If there was some other incident the
      poster was thinking of, let me know:

      "According to the late Andreas Faber Kaiser, who
      chronicled the incident in his landmark book Las nubes
      del engano (The clouds of deceit), Cuban authorities
      did their best to suppress the story, but word of it
      was spread by Miami-based broadcasters WRHC and WQBA.
      There are further reports indicating that the divine
      image was seen again only days later at the port of
      Mariel, where it was taken to be Our Lady of Regla.
      Such was the consternation created during this second
      sighting that soldiers opened machine-gun fire against
      the image, and at least one of them required
      psychiatric treatment. Reports of similar responses
      were received from the cities of Guanabo and
      Trinidad."

      MsKitty

      --- MsKitty <mskitty12311@...> wrote:

      > I kind of remember something about a vision of Mary
      > being fired upon in Puerto Rico not long ago.
      >
      > Is this the one?
      >
      > MsKitty
      >

      > --- danw888 <danw@...> wrote:
      >

      > > At what sacred site did American Marines fire on
      > an
      > > apparition of the
      > > Virgin Mary?
      > >
      > > Dan
      > >

      > > Topics suitable for discussion in this e-list can
      > be
      > > found at:
      > > http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html
      > >
      > > To UNsubscribe, send email to:
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
      > finish.
      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      >

      > Topics suitable for discussion in this e-list can be
      > found at:
      > http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html
      >
      > To UNsubscribe, send email to:
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Keith
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 12, 2004
        Merlins bones in northern greece?
        Mouldering, perhaps, with a golden fleece?
        Tell us, more, Thaprin, tell us please!
        Give us a few more lines at least!