MOD: garbage

  • danw888
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 28, 2004
      I have prevented the following from posting: jxpoxnguec and
      tynes9411, since they are sending messages irrelevant to this group.

      I have also blocked nigris333 for the moment since we have been
      getting these 'boboroshi' messages with dangerous attachments. When
      I wrote him recently, he told me that he is not aware of sending them.

      With all the garbage that is getting through, it looks as though we
      are going to have to go to a verifying e-mail for prospective new
      members. I have been trying to avoid this, wanting to keep us as
      open as possible, but it looks as if there is no other way. I will
      let you know when it happens.

      Moderator Dan
    • Keith
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 12, 2004
        Merlins bones in northern greece?
        Mouldering, perhaps, with a golden fleece?
        Tell us, more, Thaprin, tell us please!
        Give us a few more lines at least!