Moderator stuff

  • danw888
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2004
      The last two people who have posted ads have been blocked or deleted
      from the list.

      I've been down and out for a while, neglecting the SL list. Have had
      some bleeding behind my right eye, pneumonia, and other health
      problems. Everything is looking up at this point and I hope to be
      back in full swing soon, though.

      Traffic has slowed to a trickle on the list. Given all the fabulous
      things out there in the sacred landscape to talk about, it should
      pick up again. I hope the list will be back in full swing soon, too.

      Meanwhile, have a great election