RE: [sl] Lo Shu magic square and the Big Dipper

  • Mark Swaney
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2004
      Dan,

      Yes it does look juicy. Sorry about the silence from my end, the usual
      excuses apply - still working to finish my new house PLUS my usual political
      obsessions - I did get my guy on the ballot in Arkansas - however, the good
      news is that I am almost finished with the house, the political work will be
      declining as the election approaches, and my girlfriend has graduated and
      departed to more lucrative pastimes, all of which will leave me with more
      time in the near future. AND - I am still committed to magic square
      research and publication (in whatever form) of my History of Magic Squares.

      Not to mention my continuing research on Revelations and the riddle of 666.
      Which should be quite a potboiler - though that is not my intention . . .

      Thanks for the heads up. I am collecting all this stuff for future use.

      Mark