our ~~ LAST ~~ ceremonies are now being prepared . . .

  • AmaNoGawa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004

      Posted By: DarrelWhitewolf

      Date: Monday, 24 May 2004, 8:16 a.m.

      I Darrel Whitewolf, elder of Cherokee decent, with this powerful
      message, hereby challenge the elders of all native nations. I hereby
      petition for the immediate release of sacred information to all
      humanity concerned for the immediate future of their families and loved

      At the risk of having many arrows shot in my direction, I send this

      I am an old warrior who is no stranger to battles.

      It has been brought to my attention that the elders at this time are
      preparing the last ceremonies. The Hopi who have no word in their
      vocabulary for the future and are preparing to go underground. The
      Ojibwa and the Lakota are saying that we are at the end. They say and I
      quote "Go back and tell the people it is no longer the eleventh hour".
      It is said that the blue star (katchina) has arrived and the "Purifier"
      (a large celestial body) follows. It's time for the "CLEANSING" THE

      It is time to tell the people about the arrival of the watchers from
      the skies who don't look like us and the ones underground as well.
      I have heard that White Buffalo Calf Woman has returned. I have been
      told to teach the stories of creation and how we must become together
      as one. This is not enough.

      Chief Lookinghorse has delivered his messages at sacred sites all over
      the world but it is still unclear to non indian people just what is
      happening now, this very year, maybe even this very next month.

      It is perfectly clear to me but who will believe one person?

      It is not enough to quote verses from the bible. It is not enough to
      tell the old stories. It is not enough to talk about the animals and
      what it means when a certain one shows up in your life.

      I think I can safely say that I speak for all readers here when I
      challenge you for the plain and simple truth about what is about to
      happen. No more Bible verses from the unbalanced cross brought by the
      ones who stole our land, raped our women and killed our children. The
      ones manipulated by the watchers.

      No more old stories. No more codes.

      People do not want to hear this nonsense any longer because time is too
      short. I know that you know. I also know that there is still prejudice
      in the hearts of some of you and you do not want non-indian people to
      know these things.

      It is time and the time is now for you to speak clearly and decisevely
      in releasing the information needed for people of all nations to
      prepare themselves practically, safely, physically and spiritually.

      There is talk that the Pope is giving his final blessings. He speaks of
      the fact that "Wormwood" (Planet X) has arrived. There is talk that
      supposed astronomers are watching something large speeding toward
      Earth. There is clear and unmistakable evidence that the skies day and
      night have suddenly changed dramatically. The moon has changed its
      orbit and appears in the west sky now when it rises. The stars are
      turning around in the sky at night and moving slower. The Earth Mother
      staggers like a drunk.

      With great respect to the Creator, I bow to him in a humble way and ask
      for guidance in these matters not for me but for my brothers and
      sisters, my friends and families.

      With great respect for the elders I ask you to put this knowledge forth
      and back up your words which say Mitakoye Oyasin. We are all your
      brothers and sisters. Will you leave us behind, only knowing half

      Grandfather forgive me if I have offended as this message comes from my
      heart and the Spirit of Crazy Horse inside me speaking. Grandfather
      forgive those who still hold contempt for the white man, the black man,
      the red and the yellow.

      We send our prayers to you with the smoke from the sacred pipe on the
      wings of our brother Awahili, the Eagle.

      I ask that you keep all of us here in your presense now and for ever.

      Let the truths become clear to all.

      Wado, Wakan Tanka, Aho

      That is all I have to say.

      Darrel Whitewolf

      "LAST Ceremonies" forwarded by Millennium Twain