RE: [sl] "Unnatural Wonders"

  • John-Brian Paprock
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2004
      He doesn't have Basshenge in Northern Minnesota

      MINNESOTA—Basshenge, a monument inspired by Stonehenge, features 21 sculpted
      bass instruments on 5-foot-tall concrete pillars. Bassist Joseph Guastafeste
      spearheaded the attraction in 1999 near Birchdale (pop. 814).

      www.basshenge.com

      We thought so highly that it is in our Sacred Sites of Minnesota book which
      is available through Amazon or BN.com
      or signed copy through the authors (my wife and I)

      John-Brian Paprock
      "Sacred Sites of Minnesota" (2004)
      "Sacred Sites of Wisconsin" (2001)
      http://www.angelfire.com/wi/inroads/sites.html