RE: [sl] On calendars and apocalypse

  • Joan Griffith
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2004
      http://www.pdhomes.net/html/creations/Pages/8/White_Buffalo_Born.html

      This must be what precipitated the Native American thing: a new baby.

      I remember some years ago that a white buffalo was born; maybe it changed
      color as it grew older? The coming of the white buffalo is supposed to
      happen at "The End."

      Joan
      If we were not all so interested in ourselves, life would be so
      uninteresting that none of us would be able to endure it.- Schopenhauer
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2004
        A white buffalo in north america=new life

        A red heifer in the middle east = war

        hmmmmm

        This must be what precipitated the Native American thing: a new baby.

        I remember some years ago that a white buffalo was born; maybe it changed
        color as it grew older? The coming of the white buffalo is supposed to
        happen at "The End."

        Joan
        If we were not all so interested in ourselves, life would be so
        uninteresting that none of us would be able to endure it.- Schopenhauer

        http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Joan Griffith
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27, 2004
          lol, I have heard about the red heifers, too. But they keep growing white
          hairs. They actually are being raised here in the USA. But they don't mean
          war, they are to be burned up and used for purification. I think the
          Catholics do that too, put ashes in water, and then there is their holy
          water.

          That is sure to cause war, tho, because if the Jews built a temple on that
          sacred landscape, there would be no holding back the Arabs.

          Joan
          If we were not all so interested in ourselves, life would be so
          uninteresting that none of us would be able to endure it.- Schopenhauer
        • Millennium Twain
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
            [Sunbow] Re: Re: LAST ceremonies & Auntie Moon ...

            aho, Earth sister/brothers!

            it is true that Auntie Moon left the
            orbit of the schedule of the 'clocks' of
            civilization!!

            SHE has been driven far away from the death
            screams of her beloved Sister Gaia!

            far and away -- as human civilization as strayed
            FAR FAR AND AWAY from nature, from the living,
            from the divine truth.

            as ALL aboriginal people's know -- there is
            no time, only harmony. the universal song.

            and the music of our lives moves in annual
            rhythms of THIRTEEN MOONS!!

            no World-Gangster-Government-Industrial-
            Corporate-Gangster-Banking-State clock EVER
            moved in synchronicity with love, respect -- or
            our living loving cosmos.

            the dreamtime is the all, now, sacred
            DIVINE time.

            no time at all ....

            mitakuye oyasin,

            Millennium Twain

            father of the US/International Space Station Program,
            publisher of the Structure of the Nucleus,
            author of The Undiscovered Physics,
            designer of the X49 Scramjet

            ..