RE: [sl] Doot tee doo, people!

  • Joan Griffith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2004
      Gee, Keith,
      I am truly shocked. John of Patmos gave the greatest message of hope: a new,
      good world is coming.

      Joan
      If we were not all so interested in ourselves, life would be so
      uninteresting that none of us would be able to endure it.- Schopenhauer
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2004
        Well, I apologize. I read it differently, im sorry if I stepped on some
        spirit-toes with that comment. Im tired of the doomsayers, is all.

        I am truly shocked. John of Patmos gave the greatest message of hope: a new,
        good world is coming.

        Joan
        If we were not all so interested in ourselves, life would be so
        uninteresting that none of us would be able to endure it.- Schopenhauer

        http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Joan Griffith
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2004