Torah Kosmos - The New Found Code

  • malkuth27000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      original article with pictures here: http://otaku.onlinehome.de/tken.html

      Andreas G. Szabo, student of practical magic and dedicated anime fan
      discovers occult planet-waves underlying the structure of the moses
      books. Did the ancients encapsulate hermetic wisdom into a book
      formerly known as the holy law of israel? "The world monopoles on the
      spiritual are not going to fall with this. They are allready nihilated
      by their ridiculousness", says the deviant moses-decipherer during an
      interview with himself. "We are going to experience a total cultural
      and political change yet in front of our open eyes." - And here we go.
      Read on to find out why large portions of our so called civilisation
      history have to be seriously made anew.

      read on at: http://otaku.onlinehome.de/tken.html

      excerpt:

      Venuscycles in the Torah: Have you ever thought if there could be
      something really behind the words and letters of the torah? If not
      just the word "nothing" satifies you as a welcome answer, what did the
      people conceal there? The selfmade researcher A.S. suggests: it was
      their knowledge of timekeeping and the spiritual hermetic wisdom
      derived from that. We will learn this later on.

      Please proof read the text. I am looking for an editor who is going to
      translate my future texts into proper english. Mail me. See article
      homepage for address.