Ley Lines in WNC?

  • Brad Dement
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hello all!
      As I am new to this group, I have not looked through the archives,
      etc.
      I live in Western North Carolina, and I am familiar with many burial
      sites, mounds, sacred sites,etc. However, I am having difficulty in
      finding out any information on ley lines, straight tracks, ghost or
      death roads, or whatever one would choose to call them, in this
      region.
      I would really appreciate any info on this subject, and in the
      Appalachian Mountain chain in general. Links to scholarly sources,
      personal info, and the like, will be most welcome.
      However, please do not include anything that is too "Neo", or what
      would be termed "Fuzzy Bunny", as this is not the focus of my work.
      Thank you, and may the Ancestors Bless You!
      Brad.