Sacred Sites of Minnesota available NOW

  • John-Brian Paprock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2004
      Sacred Sites of Minnesota is available now - 6 weeks earlier than expected!

      In honor of our Minnesota book EARLY printing, we will offer to our friends
      who wish to order it in advance: both books SACRED SITES OF MINNESOTA and
      SACRED SITES OF WISCONSIN for $30.00 (+$5 for shipping and handling), signed
      by the authors and we will honor orders through February 2004. List price is
      $18.95.

      If you wish to make an advanced order with us, please send a check for $35
      to:
      INROADS
      P. O. Box 5207
      Madison, Wisconsin 53705

      Please include a shipping address.

      These will be mailed this week as soon as your check is received. You will
      probably get yours before the major stores are stocked.

      Please forward this responsibly.

      If you have received this in error (or receive duplication), please accept
      our apologies and let us know so that we can avoid this mistake in the
      future.

      sincerely,

      John-Brian Paprock

      "Sacred Sites of Minnesota" (2004)
      "Sacred Sites of Wisconsin" (2001)
      http://www.angelfire.com/wi/inroads/sites.html
      Photo Exhibit http://www.angelfire.com/wi/inroads/ssphoto.html

      SACRED SITES OF MINNESOTA
      by John-Brian Paprock and Teresa Peneguy Paprock
      (includes photographs by John-Brian Paprock)
      216 pp, Paperback, January 2004
      List Price: $18.95
      ISBN: 1931599262
      Pub. Date: January 2004
      Publisher: Trails Media Group, Incorporated
      contact publisher for review copies or any distribution questions: Candy
      Parrell - cparrell@...