Re: [sl] harmonic concordance

  • leexmiller
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2003
      --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "J Vincent Beall"
      <vincent@d...> wrote:
      > Here is ephemeris data for November ninth:
      >
      > Geocentric Configurations for 2003 Nov 9 AT 12 00 00 TDT
      > Position wrt Sun
      (Moon Phase)
      > Object RA Dec Dist HA Diff Elong
      Mag Dia %Il
      > h m s ø ' AU h m
      ø "
      > MOON 3 16 15 +18 14.3 .0027 +11 41 W 175

      and etc.

      Greetings,

      Thank you for the Geocentric Configurations, Vincent.

      For the astro-numerically challenged, such as I, there is a more
      lucid description of this event, with words and a diagram at:
      http://www.astrosite.com/__JM1.htm
      and http://www.astrosite.com/

      I like to think of Eclipses as 'portals' or gateways from one period
      to the next [eclipse], or such has been my experience.

      At any rate, this is a rather interesting configuration of the Solar
      System . . .

      Regards,
      Lee
    • J Vincent Beall
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2003
        You are welcome Lee. I had been meaning to tell you that the documents that you have been uploading are not readable with my software. It seems that I can read the text, but I get errors on each of the graphic images. It seems that they require some kind of conversion filter that I don't have.

        Vincent

        > Here is ephemeris data for November ninth:
        >
        >            Geocentric Configurations for 2003 Nov  9 AT 12 00 00 TDT
        >                                             Position wrt Sun
        (Moon Phase)
        >  Object       RA         Dec       Dist      HA Diff   Elong
        Mag  Dia   %Il
        >              h  m  s     ø   '      AU          h  m
        ø            "
        >  MOON        3 16 15   +18 14.3     .0027     +11 41   W 175

        and etc.

        Greetings,

        Thank you for the Geocentric Configurations, Vincent.

        For the astro-numerically challenged, such as I, there is a more
        lucid description of this event, with words and a diagram at:
        http://www.astrosite.com/__JM1.htm
        and http://www.astrosite.com/

        I like to think of Eclipses as 'portals' or gateways from one period
        to the next [eclipse], or such has been my experience.

        At any rate, this is a rather interesting configuration of the Solar
        System . . .

        Regards,
        Lee

        http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html

      • leexmiller
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2003
          <vincent@d...> wrote:
          > You are welcome Lee. I had been meaning to tell you that the
          documents that you have been uploading are not readable with my
          software. It seems that I can read the text, but I get errors on each
          of the graphic images. It seems that they require some kind of
          conversion filter that I don't have.

          Greetings Vincent,

          Strange, I can read the graphics on your URL just fine :) and I enjoy
          them very much. Thanks for your work in sharing your insights.

          Sorry 'bout my graphics not uploading for you. They are MS Word
          graphics, and should work fine . . . if you have MS Word. I have also
          run it in Word Perfect, but the margins have to be reset to 1" top
          and .7" bottom margins [1" side margins] . . . I do not know how to
          compensate for the header & footer arrangement of Word Perfect as
          compared to MS Word, but with minor adding of line spaces, the
          graphics will register, as I [often] have to do even with MS Word
          when I edit this document.

          The alternative is pretty grim. I would have to print the pages, scan
          the graphics & reload 'em as gifs or jpegs . . . as I have done with
          some of the ones that show a 'pictures' instead of graphics.

          Or . . . I can send you hard copy, but I didn't join this list to
          sell [or give away] my book [full title, "Freemasonry, and a View of
          the Perennial World Philosophy" :) ].

          Or . . .

          oh well . . .

          Hopefully the words convey the gist of what the graphics are about.

          I am not a computer whiz, so if anyone has suggestions on how to get
          the graphics to work better, please give a shout [off list ?]

          Regards,
          Lee
        • J Vincent Beall
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 6, 2003
            Hi Lee

            I have WordPerfect version 10, and the WordPad program that comes with Windows XP, but I don't have MS Word. This is a new computer and I used to use MS Word on my old one. I might try to resurrect the old computer and see if it will open the files.

            Vincent

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 6, 2003
              <vincent@d...> wrote:
              > Hi Lee
              >
              > I have WordPerfect version 10, and the WordPad program that comes
              with Windows XP, but I don't have MS Word.

              Hi Vincent,

              Try the WordPerfect; it should load it, but you might have to reset
              the margins to top 1" and bottom .7" [and play with the down-spacing
              or header].

              p.s. howcome your posting are in blue [or black] Arial font. How do
              you do that??? Looks nice!

              Regards,
              Lee
            • leexmiller
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 6, 2003
                --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Griffith"
                <despinn@h...> wrote:
                > No, no, WordPerfect is not going to do it. When you save a graphic
                in MS Word, you might consider saving it separately as a .jpg file.
                This should show up for everyone.

                Hi Joan,

                Oooooops. . . but, Hmmmmm.
                I can load it into my Word Perfect, with little trouble [??]
                As regards the graphics, I construct the graphics as line and circle
                drawings, not as 'pictures' that can be saved as a gif or jpeg, not
                unless I print 'em, THEN take a picture of them [scan them & save
                them a jpegs] and then paste or 'insert' them into the document.

                Got it? . . . It's lots of fun [don't ya just love Microsoft?]
                It is not like a 'Paint' or CAD program where you can save the
                drawings as a gif or jpeg . . . [I have TWO great CAD programs &
                can't figgur 'em out! :-( ]

                At any rate, I'm waaaaaaaay off List topic here, unless one is
                interested in HOW to get drawings of Sacred Geo stuff into documents
                and onto [or not onto] the Web . . . .

                Regards,
                Lee
              • J Vincent Beall
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 6, 2003

                  Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 12:28 AM

                  <vincent@d...> wrote:
                  > Hi Lee
                  >
                  > I have WordPerfect version 10, and the WordPad program that comes
                  with Windows XP, but I don't have MS Word.

                  Hi Vincent,

                  Try the WordPerfect; it should load it, but you might have to reset
                  the margins to top 1" and bottom .7" [and play with the down-spacing
                  or header].

                  p.s. howcome your posting are in blue [or black] Arial font. How do
                  you do that???  Looks nice!

                  Regards,
                  Lee

                  Well, I have already tried WordPerfect and get an error of some kind that tells me that the message can't be opened. I'll try it again and if it doesn't work I'll try to remember how the error message is worded.

                  I am using Outlook Express  mail program by MS. If you set html as the default message format it allows you to compose messages with a wysiwyg editor. I used to use Netscape mail the same way. You need only to find the option in the appropriate menu and select html.

                  I use Arial as a font because its easier on my eyes; I need new glasses. Blue eases eye strain also. I met a nun many years ago who experimented with all of the color combinations for text and she said blue on white is best. The worst is white text on black, because when you are very tired the letters can seem to move around like letters on Merlin's blackboard. I had experience with that when I was working in computer operations.

                  Vincent

                • Joan Griffith
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 6, 2003
                    No, no, WordPerfect is not going to do it. When you save a graphic in MS Word, you might consider saving it separately as a .jpg file. This should show up for everyone.
                    Joan
                    > You are welcome Lee. I had been meaning to tell you that the
                    documents that you have been uploading are not readable with my
                    software. It seems that I can read the text, but I get errors on each
                    of the graphic images. It seems that they require some kind of
                    conversion filter that I don't have.

                    Greetings Vincent,

                    Strange, I can read the graphics on your URL just fine :) and I enjoy
                    them very much. Thanks for your work in sharing your insights.

                    Sorry 'bout my graphics not uploading for you. They are MS Word
                    graphics, and should work fine . . . if you have MS Word. I have also
                    run it in Word Perfect, but the margins have to be reset to 1" top
                    and .7" bottom margins [1" side margins] . . . I do not know how to
                    compensate for the header & footer arrangement of Word Perfect as
                    compared to MS Word, but with minor adding of line spaces, the
                    graphics will register, as I [often] have to do even with MS Word
                    when I edit this document.

                    The alternative is pretty grim. I would have to print the pages, scan
                    the graphics & reload 'em as gifs or jpegs . . . as I have done with
                    some of the ones that show a 'pictures' instead of graphics.

                    Or . . . I can send you hard copy, but I didn't join this list to
                    sell [or give away] my book [full title, "Freemasonry, and a View of
                    the Perennial World Philosophy"  :) ].

                    Or . . .

                    oh well . . .

                    Hopefully the words convey the gist of what the graphics are about.

                    I am not a computer whiz, so if anyone has suggestions on how to get
                    the graphics to work better, please give a shout [off list ?]

                    Regards,
                    Lee

                    http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html

                  • ambrosehawk
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 7, 2003
                      An "alternative" response to all that hype ... :)
                      used by permission ....

                      Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:39:52 -0000
                      From: "Sunfell" <sunfell@...>
                      Subject: Harmonic...what?

                      With all this woo-woo talk of multidimensional hyperbolic gateways
                      opening and the Great Golden Globular Coronal Mass Discharges heading
                      our way while the moon is off twiddling her thumbs in the shadow of
                      the Earth during some Humongous Conflatulance, I thought I'd bring to
                      your attention the absolute in reliability and insightfulness in
                      extraterrestrialcirricular indicator devices.

                      That device is the Common Domestic Feline. Yes, Little Miss Fluffy
                      Tail, or Major Tom has in their possession the absolute apex of
                      indicators of newage hyperbole.

                      This is called the Feline Energetic Yardstick (FEY), and it is never
                      wrong. If Kitty pings around the house like she's had a surreptitous
                      sip of your latte, the energies she's reflecting are high. If she's
                      doing a pretty good imitation of a Comatose Cat, then those energies
                      are low. If she's looking up and chattering like something possessed,
                      then there's a bug on the ceiling that she wants you to get for her.

                      So, if you've been filling your head with bumph from the Loaded High
                      Commander of the Ashcan Collective, or listening to channel "Z"
                      muttering about saucers landing and gateways opening and angels
                      dancing on the heads of the oblivious, back away from the woo-woo and
                      take a look at your cat. Chances are, you'll find her right in the
                      middle of a Kitty Yoga session, doing the Cleaning of the Posterior
                      with her hind leg high in the air. If so, relax. All is well. But if
                      Kitty is pinging off the walls, and you're sure you've gotten rid of
                      all the bugs in the house, it might be wise to find a nice bunker at
                      least 32 miles away from any kind of urban area. Bring the cat, and
                      all her chow and toys. You're going to be there for a while.

                      Sunfell