Spatial geometries

  • J Vincent Beall
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2003

      Here are some GIFs showing three possible geometries which might apply to space. This dates back to 1999, but still, its interesting.

      Vincent

    • Keith
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2003
        ok, i found out more about the urinal in my daughters school.

        as i mentioned before, i couldnt remember if t was a star of david or a tectractys. the confusion is due to it being--both! two tectracti, imposed on one another, forming a hexagram of two. there are 13 holes in this configuration. this is in the bottom. on the part of the urinal against the wall, there was a three-columed vertical stack of 13 more holes. 26 altogether.

        at the top, the porcelin (sp?) collar below the metal  fixture, was the word, in cursive: "Standard."

        ...someone had asked about this...and i hope that someone will pardon me for not getting on my hands and knees and looking for the model number on a urinal in a boys room urinal!