Re: [sl] books

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2003
      Or maybe you are thinking of Adrian Gilbert. Take a look at
      Amazon under this name. Could be what you are looking for.

      Dan

      Dan Washburn wrote:

      > Maybe you are thinking of R. A. Gilbert, the leading
      > authority on the history of the Golden Dawn?
      >
      > He's an antiquarian bookseller who lives in Bristol,
      > England.
      >
      > Claims to have access to all the major Golden Dawn archives
      > throughout the world.
      >
      > I read his Golden Dawn Scrapbook: The Rise and Fall of a
      > Magical Order 2 or 3 years ago. It's very good, lot's of
      > repros of original documents.
      >
      > Dan
      >
      > al rossmiller wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi, where can I get robert j. gilbert books? al rossmiller
      > >
      > > Topics suitable for discussion in this e-list can be found at:
      > > http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html
      > >
      > > To UNsubscribe, send email to:

      > Topics suitable for discussion in this e-list can be found at:
      > http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html
      >
      > To UNsubscribe, send email to:

    • leexmiller
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2003
        --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, Dan Washburn <danw@n...>
        wrote:
        > Maybe you are thinking of R. A. Gilbert, the leading
        > authority on the history of the Golden Dawn?

        Greetings,

        R. A. Gilbert is a very interesting gentleman [I have corresponded
        with him], also past Master and Editor of the Transactions of Quatuor
        Coronati Lodge No. 2076, "Ars Quatuor Coronatorum," and a leading
        authority on A. E. Waite.

        But, as things would have it, there IS a R. J. Gilbert also, as may
        be seen at:

        http://www.vesica.org/

        under the 'sacred geometry' page, where some of his books are to be
        found, along with other links to 'BioGeometry.'

        Regards,
        Lee
      • leexmiller
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2003
          --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "leexmiller" <boazz@b...>
          wrote:
          > But, as things would have it, there IS a R. J. Gilbert also, as may
          > be seen at:
          >
          > http://www.vesica.org/

          OOOOOOOOps. Sorry. I see that this was already covered under the
          Digest 481 posting . . .

          Regards,
          Lee

          p.s. They have a GREAT logo [graphic] at their URL . . .
        • al rossmiller
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2003
            thankyou al rossmiler

            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com