Re: [sl] books

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2003
      Maybe you are thinking of R. A. Gilbert, the leading
      authority on the history of the Golden Dawn?

      He's an antiquarian bookseller who lives in Bristol,
      England.

      Claims to have access to all the major Golden Dawn archives
      throughout the world.

      I read his Golden Dawn Scrapbook: The Rise and Fall of a
      Magical Order 2 or 3 years ago. It's very good, lot's of
      repros of original documents.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2003
        Or maybe you are thinking of Adrian Gilbert. Take a look at
        Amazon under this name. Could be what you are looking for.

        Dan

        Dan Washburn wrote:

        > Maybe you are thinking of R. A. Gilbert, the leading
        > authority on the history of the Golden Dawn?
        >
        > He's an antiquarian bookseller who lives in Bristol,
        > England.
        >
        > Claims to have access to all the major Golden Dawn archives
        > throughout the world.
        >
        > I read his Golden Dawn Scrapbook: The Rise and Fall of a
        > Magical Order 2 or 3 years ago. It's very good, lot's of
        > repros of original documents.
        >
        > Dan
        >
        > al rossmiller wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi, where can I get robert j. gilbert books? al rossmiller
        > >
        > > Topics suitable for discussion in this e-list can be found at:
        > > http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html
        > >
        > > To UNsubscribe, send email to:

        > Topics suitable for discussion in this e-list can be found at:
        > http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredland.html
        >
        > To UNsubscribe, send email to:

      • leexmiller
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2003
          --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, Dan Washburn <danw@n...>
          wrote:
          > Maybe you are thinking of R. A. Gilbert, the leading
          > authority on the history of the Golden Dawn?

          Greetings,

          R. A. Gilbert is a very interesting gentleman [I have corresponded
          with him], also past Master and Editor of the Transactions of Quatuor
          Coronati Lodge No. 2076, "Ars Quatuor Coronatorum," and a leading
          authority on A. E. Waite.

          But, as things would have it, there IS a R. J. Gilbert also, as may
          be seen at:

          http://www.vesica.org/

          under the 'sacred geometry' page, where some of his books are to be
          found, along with other links to 'BioGeometry.'

          Regards,
          Lee
        • leexmiller
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 14, 2003
            --- In sacredlandscapelist@yahoogroups.com, "leexmiller" <boazz@b...>
            wrote:
            > But, as things would have it, there IS a R. J. Gilbert also, as may
            > be seen at:
            >
            > http://www.vesica.org/

            OOOOOOOOps. Sorry. I see that this was already covered under the
            Digest 481 posting . . .

            Regards,
            Lee

            p.s. They have a GREAT logo [graphic] at their URL . . .
          • al rossmiller
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 15, 2003
              thankyou al rossmiler

              http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com