Re: [sl] Old timber contruction methods

  • dee
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2003
      Thanks Barry,

      The reason we think it is a coffin table is that we know it is of
      some religious order, it is made to carry with handles at each end,
      the hieght of it, also the previous owner had the same idea.. The
      top is bowed from having many heavy items placed on it..

      I have posted some photo's in the photo section on this site..