Re: [sl] Metatron

  • J Vincent Beall
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30 8:04 PM
      Well, I don't really know all of the answers, but the platonic solids do not
      fall out in a simple way from a drawing of any cube. This is a false claim
      in which an effort has been make to clarify the difficuly involved with such
      an extraction on that french website.

      As far as I can gather a man using the alias Drunvalo Melchesidek has named
      a pattern of circles "The Flower of Life" and also created the buzz about
      the cube.

      Also Metatron is indeed the Angel of the Tree of Life who is the heavenly
      Enoch who was taken up from the earth as described in Genesis. The reason
      why he was chosen in my oppinion is that being transported between worlds is
      where the rubber meets the road in religious experiences.

      Contemplation of the cube is common in Kabbalistic writtings. Perhaps
      because the Holy of Holies is a cubical room which holds the Ark containing
      the Ten Dawbarim. The mitzvah which begins the Commandments of Exodus 20 is
      seven words and tweny-eight letters and is considered one of the most holy.
      Likewise the eight corners of the holy of holies establish 28 lines with
      seven joined together at each corner.

      Regards,

      Vincent

      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2003
        In message <001601c30f8e$76107ab0$b87c21a2@Inspironone>, J Vincent Beall
        <vincent@...> writes

        >Well, I don't really know all of the answers, but the platonic solids do not
        >fall out in a simple way from a drawing of any cube. This is a false claim
        >in which an effort has been make to clarify the difficuly involved with such
        >an extraction on that french website.
        >
        >As far as I can gather a man using the alias Drunvalo Melchesidek has named
        >a pattern of circles "The Flower of Life" and also created the buzz about
        >the cube.

        The 'all platonic solids' image at
        <http://www.crystalj3.claranet.fr/metatroncube.htm> is amazing, and I am
        very open to the idea that the star of David is meant to encapsulate the
        unity of the five Platonic solids, but I think the 'star tetrahedron'
        (stellated octahedron) may have been added to fiddle the result so that
        the Star of David stands out with double lines. But the way the Star of
        David works with the 27-cube set-up brings 2D and 3D together very
        nicely I think.

        Neil

        --
        Neil Fernandez
      • J Vincent Beall
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2003
          > >Well, I don't really know all of the answers, but the platonic solids do
          not
          > >fall out in a simple way from a drawing of any cube. This is a false
          claim
          > >in which an effort has been make to clarify the difficuly involved with
          such
          > >an extraction on that french website.
          > >
          > >As far as I can gather a man using the alias Drunvalo Melchesidek has
          named
          > >a pattern of circles "The Flower of Life" and also created the buzz about
          > >the cube.
          >
          > The 'all platonic solids' image at
          > <http://www.crystalj3.claranet.fr/metatroncube.htm> is amazing, and I am
          > very open to the idea that the star of David is meant to encapsulate the
          > unity of the five Platonic solids, but I think the 'star tetrahedron'
          > (stellated octahedron) may have been added to fiddle the result so that
          > the Star of David stands out with double lines. But the way the Star of
          > David works with the 27-cube set-up brings 2D and 3D together very
          > nicely I think.
          >
          > Neil

          Very interesting.... Neil, tell me, when you were exploring the yellow
          "Parfnutz" website you didn't happen to let go with a roar like the MGM lion
          did you? And have you read a book entitled "Primal Scream?"

          Vince
        • Neil Fernandez
          Message 4 of 9 , May 1, 2003
            In message <000501c30fcb$3bf62270$6e7c21a2@Inspironone>, J Vincent Beall
            <vincent@...> writes

            >> The 'all platonic solids' image at
            >> <http://www.crystalj3.claranet.fr/metatroncube.htm> is amazing, and I am
            >> very open to the idea that the star of David is meant to encapsulate the
            >> unity of the five Platonic solids, but I think the 'star tetrahedron'
            >> (stellated octahedron) may have been added to fiddle the result so that
            >> the Star of David stands out with double lines. But the way the Star of
            >> David works with the 27-cube set-up brings 2D and 3D together very
            >> nicely I think.

            >Very interesting.... Neil, tell me, when you were exploring the yellow
            >"Parfnutz" website you didn't happen to let go with a roar like the MGM lion
            >did you? And have you read a book entitled "Primal Scream?"

            No and no. Sorry but what are you trying to say, Vince? Over my head,
            I'm afraid! :-)

            Neil

            --
            Neil Fernandez
          • J Vincent Beall
            Message 5 of 9 , May 1, 2003
              Message 6 of 9 , May 1, 2003
                Hi Chris,

                Well, I really don't know the answer too, but if I'm going to speculate I'll
                say that Giordano Bruno with it's shadows was very close to the secret, with
                the advantage, to link it directly to the Art of Memory.

                To next thirteen spheres you have a special package in the cuoboctahedron ,
                the predilection of Mr. Fuller who use to call it vector equilibrium, nice
                ideas linked to it too.

                About the idea of travel for one world to another that Vincent spoke about ,
                is my choice when linked to the superstrings theories that put ten
                dimensions as the most plausible way to a sound theory of everything.

                Just my two cents in the discussion.

                Best ,

                Alexandre

                Message 7 of 9 , May 1, 2003
                  In message <001e01c31005$cb4d7d80$297d21a2@Inspironone>, J Vincent Beall
                  <vincent@...> writes

                  If this was the link <http://www.doyletics.com/_arj1/thread.htm>, then I
                  hadn't even noticed the banner with the photo of the people screaming,
                  and wouldn't have clicked on it if I had. Now that I have, I'd say it's
                  full-blown one-born-every-minute new-age stuff of a kind that I've never
                  had the slightest interest in... But Philip Davis's book is better than
                  might be inferred from the review, although not brilliant. File under 'I
                  bet the author got the contract without having to do a huge pitch for
                  it', as applicable to maybe 99% of books, but even so it's not bad, and
                  interesting with regard to unbored research methodology, finding
                  connections etc. Maybe wouldn't be to your taste, dunno, but it's not
                  wacky new-age primal scream stuff anyway.

                  BTW why didn't the people just work on their roaring? :-)

                  Neil

                  --
                  Neil Fernandez
                • J Vincent Beall
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 1, 2003
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 1, 2003
                      In message <000501c31036$b1e8faa0$277c21a2@Inspironone>, J Vincent Beall
                      <vincent@...> writes

                      >> BTW why didn't the people just work on their roaring? :-)
                      >
                      >Well, I don't quite get your question,

                      This is one of the weirdest conversations I've had in a long time, and I
                      have very little clue about what we are talking about!

                      You wrote:

                      >>>In the book a technique is given to evoce primal screams
                      >>>in persons who are prone errupt with these lion like roars when under
                      >>>a certain kind of stress.

                      I assumed a 'to' was omitted after 'prone', i.e. people who are prone to
                      roar were taught how to scream instead, or other people for some weirdo
                      reason were taught how to get them to scream. This may well be a
                      complete misreading, as I know zero about any of this - all I did was
                      post a link to a review of Philip Davis's book, because there are only
                      one or two on the web, so I thought I might as well... :-) To judge by
                      his book, he seems quite as sane as any of us...

                      >but you would have to meet one of
                      >these people in order to understand what kind of offensive personal
                      >presentation they make in their ordinary conduct. They are persons with no
                      >human symathies at all, even though I did meet one who had a bright simle
                      >that never left her face.

                      I always wonder with people who are moon-faced the whole time, why can't
                      they be depressed like the rest of us.

                      >But you could get no more human empathy from her
                      >than you could from a paper doll. One day some people that I and she knew
                      >got fed up with her and systematically harrassed her a bit and she ROARED
                      >bigtime. There would always come a time when each person who worked with her
                      >would look into her smiling face and ask with a very unsettled feeling, "Do
                      >you have any human emotions?" She would always respond that she did
                      >experience emotion but it was purely an intellectual experience that didn't
                      >show.
                      >
                      >Some people are tough to work with. I could go on with more details about
                      >the supernatural features of her affect, but just be satisfied to know there
                      >really are some strange cookies out there....

                      Is it true that California has loads? London meanwhile is full of
                      nutters.

                      Neil

                      --
                      Neil Fernandez