Essay by A T Mann

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      A T Mann, author of the book Sacred Architecture, is an both
      an architect and an astrologer. He seems to have the idea
      that early astronomical/geometric/numerical/cosmological
      perceptions are hardwired into the human organism and
      provide the foundations for spirituality and sacred design.

      Check out his essay at

      http://www.atmann.net/saeac.htm

      I haven't read his book on Sacred Architecture but I keep
      coming across references to it. Anyone have any impressions
      of it or his other work that they want to share? Is he
      worth pursuing?