[sacredlandscapelist] Extension of John Michells work - Amazing code in solar system found

  • Craig Paardekooper
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 25, 1999
      Over the last 2 years I have found an amazing, clear numerical code in
      our solar system that confirms and extends the work of John Michell -
      "Dimensions of Paradise". Please contact me on
      Craig_the_Philosopher@... for details. I want to share these
      findings with people.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/sacredlandscapelist
    • J.Vincent Beall
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 6, 1999
        Johannes Kepler theorized for much of his life and until his death, that the
        orbits of the planets were fixed by proportions found within the platonic
        solids. He has been regarded as being wrong about this, even though many or
        most of the planets that he studied actually do for moments align in platonic
        solid proportions.

        Contrary to modern misconception his ideas were very well received in his time
        by his peers.

        See the book written by J.V. Field- "Keplers Geometrical Cosmology"

        Vincent